Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cleaning house

Managed to get rid of 4 more bags of clothes that don't fit anymore. Donated them to a local women's shelter. Also took in 3 coats that were too big for me to wear anymore. No going back for me! Exercise is getting easier, or maybe I just didn't push myself hard enough. Only meant to do 20 minutes on the elliptical, but was able to go for 43 because I was watching an interesting show. And we cleared out some space on the DVD rack by selling back some games and DVDs we weren't going to watch anymore.

Cleaned out the back yard too. Took down the camo netting over the fish pond since the sun is getting weaker. I'm sure the lawn care crew will appreciate not having to duck when they walk under it.

Dinner was a yummy chicken Parmesan dish with my homemade canned spaghetti sauce. Turned out really well and the chicken was nicely spicy. I am so looking forward to cooking real food once again. I'm collecting recipes and making plans for what I want to cook. I have to come up with something fun and interesting for our Christmas potluck at work in a couple of weeks. Not sure what I want to take in, and they asked for people to donate door prizes, so I thought I might try to craft up something for that.

No comments: