Friday, May 07, 2010

Declan Gets A Haircut

Daniel finally talked me into getting the little guy's hair cut. I think the fact that someone mistook him for a girl last weekend might have helped, too. So I took him to Allison, who does my hair. She's got 2 little boys of her own, so I figure she must know how to cut little boys' hair.

I was really impressed with Declan. I had to hold him the whole time and my arms got tired, but he never cried or fussed. He kept moving and turning his head, but that's not so bad. Allison managed to distract him for a bit by giving him 2 lollipops, one for each hand. For a while, he couldn't grab at the comb or her hands. For a while. :)

Want to see the before and after?



During




After. Thanks, Allison!


Then we came home and he got to play with a new birthday present, from the grandparents of a little boy Declan's age who lives nearby.

No comments: