Monday, February 09, 2009

Holy Return of the First Trimester, Batman!

Had a quiet weekend. They were doing something to the interstate that had it so backed up that I turned around on Saturday and didn't even try to go to the gem and mineral workshop. So I came back home and did some chores around the house. Never did get to the garage or moving the lava rocks out of the back yard. Someday, right?

Sunday, I did a few errands around town. Was out for about 2 hours, and when I got home, I was exhausted. It's not like I was hurrying around or walking for hours. I ended up taking a nap for at least 3, maybe 4 hours. I didn't count. I could have slept longer, too, but Daniel wanted dinner.

So I ended up staying up super late, since I wasn't tired, but I did get a lot of cooking done for the week ahead.

I'm also getting really sensitive to smells again, particularly cologne or perfume.

No comments: