Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Successful Thanksgiving

And by that, I mean I didn't eat so much I stuffed myself sick and slept the rest of the day. I made it my carb-up day and ate nice and sensibly. Oatmeal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and dinner was turkey, stuffing and part of an acorn squash. For dessert, only one slice of pie. I really wanted that second piece, but at 400 calories a slice, I thought I should really stop with just the one. Back to the low-carb diet the next day. I really do enjoy eating low-carb most of the time. My energy levels are much more stable, and I don't have any upset stomach issues.

We had a major storm front come through Wed night. Temp dropped by 20 degrees in 10 minutes, and by the next morning, all of the windows in the house were completely covered in condensate because we have such poor quality windows in the house.

No comments: