Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well, since my mom is wanting to see pictures of me, I'll be brave and post a few.

Here's me at 17 weeks:
From Baby


Me at 19 weeks:
From Baby


And me at 24 weeks at the Ren Fair:
From Baby

I really don't feel like I have much of a bump yet. Just a very thick midsection. Oh well.

Yes, I'm wearing the same clothes. I don't have a whole lot of clothes I can wear right now. And I just ordered some new warmer clothes for the winter, such as we have here in Texas. Ordered them from Old Navy online. They have free returns, so if I don't like them, not a problem to send them back. I'm buying more and more stuff online these days. It's getting very easy. And ordering from Amazon is just way too freakin' easy.

Just for Carolyn, here's a picture of the baby quilt I made years ago:
From Baby


I'm working on my baby registry. I'll post the link to it soon, I promise. I'm trying to figure out what we really need. I know I don't want a lot of plastic, and no soft plastic toys he can put in his mouth. Mostly organic, when I can, but if it's too pricy, I'm not going to sweat it.

No comments: