Thursday, February 25, 2010

MIA Lately

Between the Olympics and redoing the guest bathroom, I haven't had much of a chance to get on my computer lately. I've had pictures of Declan that needed sorted and edited and put on my blog for a couple weeks now, and I just got around to doing some of it last night.

Of course, it didn't help that my husband gave me a new computer (his old one) with Windows 7 on it, so I had to learn a whole new operating system, and reload a ton of programs. He helped my figure it out though, and supposedly Windows 7 is the best yet. I reserve judgment.

Anyway, here's some new pics of the little guy.

Declan is getting good at pulling up and cruising along the furniture. We even go for walks up and down the hallway holding on to his fingers


Naptime is still difficult. He likes standing up in his crib.


The other day, he discovered a big mirror I have tucked away in our bedroom.




He also found a mirror toy that's almost as good.


And he loves reading books.


And kitty cats. Fortunately, this kitty cat is pretty mellow around him and actually lets him pet her now and then.


Maybe soon he'll start walking with his toy.

No comments: