Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Declan's Latest Cool Stuff

He's been cruising the furniture for several weeks now, and even using his walker to go up and down the hallway and around the house. Last week, he managed to stand without holding onto anything for a couple of seconds, usually when he was grabbing a toy and waving it around.

He got his first real toothbrush last night, and he loved it. I brushed his teeth, and he let me because I guess it felt good. Then he grabbed the toothbrush and kept chewing on it for 15 minutes.

He still isn't talking, at least not putting any serious effort into it. Usually he just whines, occasionally he'll do some babbling and call lots of stuff 'da da', but that's about it. I think he's just putting all his effort into learning how to walk. I really think he'll be walking by the time of his 1st birthday.

No comments: