Thursday, January 08, 2009

Date Night at Home

It's the simple things in life that are good. We had breakfast for dinner tonight: waffles and sausage patties, and they were delicious. Then we watched Tropic Thunder. I have to say, it was a lot better than I was expecting, and I loved Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr. in it. They both stole all their scenes. I'm not a Cruise fan at all, but he was fantastic.

Got one of the two things done tonight that I really needed to do. Hemmed up 3 pairs of pants so they don't drag on the ground. But I didn't manage to get the supports drilled into the closet for the new shelves I'm putting in. I really have to get those done by this weekend so I can get the room back in order. My mom's coming to visit next week, and it would be good if she could sleep on the guest bed instead of on the couch.

Found out that they're going to give me a baby shower at work. Yay! That's so nice of them. I picked a date: Feb 20. Now I need to finish up my registry and figure out what I really need. It's so confusing! Who knew there were so many choices for diapers, bottles, strollers and car seats?

No comments: