Sunday, December 06, 2009

More Pictures. Just Because

I'm trying my best to organize my videos and pictures, while at the same time, making Christmas cookies, getting presents ready, teaching Declan to nap in his crib instead of his swing, and trying not to fall asleep.

So anyway, here are some of the latest pictures of my growing baby boy. Ignore the drool and the rash around the mouth. He's cutting his two front top teeth and the drool factor has turned up by 100.

I got him some new, footed pajamas for winter time (such as it is in Houston). Now he can't pull his socks off at night.


Standing in line at Bass Pro to see Santa.


Daniel snapped this one. Hopefully, next year he'll be happier about the prospect of seeing Santa. :)


His picture with Santa.


He's 8 months old now!


"Hey, want an orange? They're delicious."

No comments: