Sunday, April 12, 2009

Still alive. Another day down.

I just keep telling myself we've made it through another day and nothing major has gone wrong. I even did some laundry and paperwork today, plus we got out of the house and walked up and down the street a few times since the weather was so nice. Hopefully we'll get out again tonight in the evening when the sun is down a little bit.

When I talked to my mom this morning, she asked if we were going to have a special Easter dinner. Daniel's mom asked him if we had a ham in the oven. We both just laughed and the same answer: Hell, no. Dinner will probably be a hot pocket or lean cuisine. If we get really fancy, we may order Chinese or fix hamburger helper. I did get a chocolate Easter bunny when Daniel went to the drug store today though. Does that count for anything?

Declan's been home a week now. I can already see some changes in his face. His lower lip isn't sucked in as much as it used to be. I hate it when he screams , but sometimes I just have to laugh . He has the most amusing little, old man face when he scrunches it up before he cries. I tried to take a picture last night. If I get more time today, I'll see if I can post it. He's going to need his dinner before long.

Thanks for all the posts and emails. It really helps. :)

No comments: