Friday, November 27, 2009

More Random Baby Pictures

Because I love pictures of my baby. I don't need any other reasons.

Rubber Ducky. He outgrew his baby bathtub in the sink and was getting the kitchen soaked by splashing. so I found this. It smells all plastic-y, and I'm sure it's not good for the environment, but I fell prey to the awesome rubber-ducky cuteness.



Baby Football. Easy way to cart the baby around.



Block Contemplation. He's just starting to grasp the concept that he can knock down the tower of blocks that we build.



Bath Time is Happy Fun Time.



New Pajamas. I finally bought him a new set of matching pajamas.



Baby Toys. Why bother buying a baby presents when he's perfectly content for 30 minutes to chew on his sock and play with a can of evaporated milk?



Da Bears!

No comments: