Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nothing Much

Been organizing my crafting thoughts.  I printed out pictures of each project I want to do (eventually), and pasted them on a 3x5 index card with a hole punched in the corner.  I wrote any relevant notes about the project on the back of the card, then I'll put them all together on a ring to keep them together.  This way when I need something to do, I can go to my new little index of ideas and start working on a project. 

I still need to get some new velvet for my jewelry box redo, and I have some plates that need a decorative something. 

Last night was tiring.  I seem to be working in cycles now.  Last week I was incredibly productive at home.  I did all kinds of projects, cooked a bunch of food for Declan and us, cleaned the house and got some me time.  Yesterday, though, all I did was feed the baby, play with him for a while, then play my video game after he went to bed.

Speaking of little guys and bed, I think we finally stopped the habit of waking up at 3 or 4 am for a bottle.  Now he's sleeping until 5:30 or 6 and getting his bottle, plus fruit and cereal.

Declan is working on crawling.  I'll put him on the floor and sit behind him and push his knees forward so he crawls, even though he's not the one initiating it. I'm hoping he realizes soon that he's moving forward toward the toys he's interested in.

And today he finally gets his H1N1 shot.  The pedi clinic finally got in some shots for babies under 2, so he's going in this morning. I'm sure he'll be grouchy all day for Daniel, but at least he'll have his shot.  Now if we can just find some for us.  But we do both have our seasonal flu shots, so that's something.

No comments: