Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I return

Yes, I let this languish in disarray for a long time. I was always thinking of what I should be writing, but I must confess, I found another journal site for a few months. But that's over now. It's you, baby, and it always has been, I promise.

Just to prove it, I'll link to my picassa web albums so I can show my friends all the interesting things I've been up to. Although I only have a few pictures up at the moment. It's hard work selecting the best pictures, compressing them, uploading them, captioning them and linking them. whew. Time to go have some chocolate protein pudding.

Oh, did I mention my big news over the summer? I lost 80 pounds! Yeah, that's right. 80 pounds gone, gone, gone. Actually, 100 pound from my highest weight. In one sense, it's cool. In another, it's sad. I should never have let it get that high, but I didn't know how to control it. Now, I think I have the answer. In another year, we'll see. I have to maintain that weight loss, but I'm motivated now. Wearing new, skinny clothes is much better than eating candy and junk food.

So let's see if I can figure out how to link Blogger and Picassa...
(hrm, well, the website is http://picasaweb.google.com/Texas.Nova ...)
And this is what Picassa gave me as a link.

We'll try them both.

No comments: