Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm done!

I'm done with the weight loss portion of my Medifast journey. I've lost 80 pounds in roughly 9 months, and I've inspired several other people to lose weight, either through Medifast or on their own. I have to say, I'm really happy with the results. I've gone from a size 20 to a size 10 (sometimes I fit into a size 8!). I can jog, and I actually enjoy eating plain salad with balsamic vinegar as a dressing.

I debated for a long time if I should put up my before pictures, because they are so incredibly awful. I avoided the camera whenever possible, and when I started, I knew I needed some before shots. But man, are they awful. Oh well, maybe they'll help inspire someone else to start. At the least, they'll inspire me to keep it off!

Front:


No comments: