Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Training is fun

Been in a training class all week. Supposed to end on Thursday, then I found out I'm schedule (I think) for another training class Friday and Monday. Sheesh. At least this one is fairly interesting. All about evaluating contract proposals. Yeah, I didn't think it would be interesting, but I was wrong. Or maybe it's just more interesting than the craziness waiting back at work. Although I checked my email and nothing appears to have blown up or self-destructed, so it can't be that bad.


Been looking at something called Once A Month Cooking. You take one day to do a marathon cooking session and end up freezing dinners for a month. Not sure I'd do that, but freezing a couple weeks of breakfast and lunches would be handy. So I've been writing down ideas for sandwiches and other meals I could do like that. And they have to be healthy too.

My weight seems to be stabilizing, so I think it's time to start transitioning off Medifast. I'm ready to have some real food for a change. :)

No comments: