Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So Long, Sprint!

We've had it with the dropped calls, the cross-connections, the poor customer service and the locked-out website. The last straw was when I couldn't make a call for 2 days without getting dropped and kicked into roaming, then when I went to the website, it wouldn't validate my password and instead of mailing it to me, it said to call customer service. Well, my phone won't frakkin' work!! How am I supposed to call?

So we drove to the Verizon store and talked to them for a long time. We ended up with two new phones and a discount to our service plan. Plus my new phone now has Bluetooth, and I like it a lot. Hrm, now how do I get my phone to display the length of the phone call?

Then we stopped by Kroger to pick up a couple things for Thanksgiving. I could handle the crowded aisles, but at the checkout, the guy in front of us was taking stuff away from his bill so it wouldn't cost as much, then he paid for some strawberry milk separately, then he paid for all the stuff he didn't get the first time. I was ready to strangle him. Time to avoid all stores now until January.

No comments: