Saturday, December 20, 2008

We're going on a babymoon!

We booked a vacation the other day, our last one as a couple. We're going back to Vegas. It's one of our favorite places to go, and we got really good deals. I guess Vegas is having the same recession problems as everyone else. We never go to gamble anyway. We go for the fun, the shows, the people watching. This time we're staying at the MGM Grand. We picked it because we got a package deal for an upgraded room from Expedia, and it's got a monorail stop inside. I know it's a huge hotel, but I'm hoping we don't have to walk too horribly far to get to stuff inside. To prepare, I bought a new pair of Birkenstocks so I could wear those in Las Vegas. My last pair was incredible. This new pair will require a bit of breaking in though, so I'll be wearing them for a couple of weeks at home.

Can't wait!

No comments: