Saturday, September 05, 2009

My little guy is growing up fast

Yes, I know I haven't posted much lately. I've been busy. Stressful at work the last week, and then when I get home, I take care of the baby and just veg on the couch for an hour after he goes to bed, then I fall asleep. A little bit boring, but not bad overall.

Little Declan's developing fast. His two lower front teeth are starting to make an appearance, and he rolled over 3 times on Wednesday. He rolled from his belly to his back. He's getting closer to rolling from back to belly. He can arch his body and get on his side, but he hasn't figured out that all he has to do is move his leg over and he'll turn over.

He's also getting much better at sitting up. He still has to be supported, but he managed to tripod sit for about 10-15 seconds at a time before doing a sideways face plant onto the playmat. :)

I also realized last night that he sleeps like me. I'll have to get a picture somehow, but he sleeps with both his arms above his head. I was in bed last night and realized I was laying down exactly the same way. It's comfortable.

No comments: