Sunday, March 22, 2009

My due date was Saturday

And nothing. Still here. Still pregnant.

On Saturday, I think I did almost nothing. I had 2 naps during the day, and we went to Target for a couple of essentials. Otherwise, I worked on a couple of small projects and watched tv.

Sunday was pretty much the same, except I was a lot more impatient and cranky. I'm tired of waiting, tired of not going anywhere, tired of feeling bloated and ungainly and painful.

For a week now, the furthest I've ventured from the house has been to Wal-Mart and back, and my biggest activities are my two 20-minute walks around the block every day. That's about as much walking as I can manage. Every time I get cramps or mild contractions, I keep hoping it's the start, but it always goes away. The couch also makes a great place to sleep now. I can sleep mostly sitting up, without having to put pressure on my hips, so that's much more comfortable. I think I'm just going to give up on the bed for the rest of the week.

At least the weather has been awesome. Sunny and highs in the upper 70s. We could use some rain, but while the sun is shining and it's not too hot, I'll enjoy every day we get.

Wish me luck. I really don't want to have to get induced in a few days.

No comments: