Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick Day

Daniel persuaded me (more like browbeat me) into staying home sick today. It wasn't too hard to convince me. I've had a nasty cough for a few days, and the last thing I want to do is to be sick with a cold when I go into labor. Plus my back finally gave out this weekend. I've had pretty bad sciatica pain down my right leg the last 3 days. It's almost constant, so I can't walk very fast, it hurts all the time, and by the time the day is half over, I really can't walk at all. So my last bit of exercise, walking, is gone now.

I called my massage therapist and I'm waiting for a call back to see if she has an opening today. Otherwise, it's stretching and maybe some light yoga to try and work out whatever is messing up my back. (Besides the baby)

No comments: